IMC Main Campus Entrance Updates / Visitation
- Main Campus Front Entrance has reopened to the public Monday through Friday 5:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- After hours and weekends: Visitors enter the campus through the ED public sliding glass doors.
IMC's inpatient visitation policy allows one visitor at a time during established visiting hours. Visitors may switch out and must be age 18 or older. IMC's full visitation policy is as follows:
- Outpatient Testing and OB Outpatients: Patient and one asymptomatic adult
- Inpatients at Main and North: One asymptomatic adult visitor at a time during established visiting hours. Visitor may not stay overnight.
- Inpatient Rehab: Asymptomatic adult visitor allowed during established unit visiting hours.
- Inpatient Behavioral Health: Asymptomatic adult visitors (one at a time) allowed during established unit visiting hours.
- Inpatient Laboring Moms: Spouse/partner/designated support person allowed
- Special Needs Patient: (i.e. developmentally challenged) spouse/partner OR family member
- Pediatric Patients: Two parents or guardians
- End-of-Life Patients: Spouse/Partner or adult family member
- Surgery: One adult for surgical patient (pre- and post-surgery) Visitor may not stay overnight.
- Emergency Department: One adult per ED patient
- COVID-19 positive patients or COVID-19 pending patients: only in end-of-life circumstances